Customer Service Agent with Dutch in Prague
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talent people to join our international team in Prague as a:
Customer Service Agent with Dutch
What are your responsibilities?
- Receive and process claim notifications from our client;
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries, take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues;
- Ensure that correct resolutions are found and involve appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed;
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support in the Service Desk knowledge base;
- Demonstrate understanding of the customer’s business needs and achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings;
- Develop and improve your product knowledge, business- and professional skills.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn;
- Team player;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team;
- Relocation bonus;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.