German Speaking Sales Executive - London
Stack Overflow is the leading destination site for all things developer. It is the go-to place for programmers to ask and answer questions, and for employers to find the right technical talent and better understand the way developers work. With nearly 40 million monthly visitors and 10.2 million programming questions, Stack Overflow has unparalleled insights into how developers think, what matters to them, and what gets them excited.
We're looking for a Smart & Gets Things Done sales-minded individual who can customise their sales approach when dealing with clients ranging from venture startups to the Fortune 500. This individual always puts the best interests of the clients first. He/she wants to work with a collaborative team where experiences, effort and ideas matter. The kind of place where a suit & tie doesn't translate directly to success, and it's perfectly acceptable to wear flip flops & shorts to work. Most importantly, this person wants to believe in the product and take a personal interest in the growth of Careers.
As a representative of Careers, you’ll be responsible for the full sales life-cycle and will grow business through the sale of digital job advertisements and subscription access to our candidate search database.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new business on Careers and sustain a stable sales pipeline
- Prospect for new business via phone, email, social media and networking
- Tailor proposals for each prospect based on their specific needs
- Manage existing accounts and develop them to their full potential
- Act as a humble and level-headed advocate always acting in the best interest of each customer
- Build a consistent client base from the word go
What you'll need to have:
- Experience with digital advertising, web based service sales or technical sales
- Strong cold calling, networking, and business development skills
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation in a web based CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Stock Option Plan
- Great start-up office including a professional barista espresso machine, table-tennis table, games room, lunch area, etc.
- Gym membership reimbursement (Up to £100 per month)
- Free (awesomely delicious) catered lunch daily, as well as breakfast, fruit, drinks and snacks
- State-of-the-art workstation with huge monitor, ergonomic chair and height-adjustable desks
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult, and never poked with a sharp stick