Swedish Speaking Partnership Executive
Job Title: Swedish Speaking Partnership Executive
Location: Telford (commutable within West Midlands, Shropshire and Staffordshire)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits (Benefits include private healthcare, travel insurance, bonus scheme and many more)
Job type: Full-time and Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, international team within the digital marketing industry. Digital marketing is a fast-paced, challenging and innovative environment and this role offers you the opportunity to learn a wide variety of new skills, with excellent progression opportunities.
You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of customer service, alongside a wide variety of administrative tasks and processes. A typical day would involve responding to incoming enquiries, troubleshooting issues and liaising with other internal departments to reach a resolution. You would need to manage the customer service element of the role alongside more operational tasks, such as quality control measures, communication activities and business development tasks - all whilst still achieving deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
The successful candidate will be results focussed and passionate about delivering a high standard of customer service. They will thrive under pressure by remaining positive, organised, proactive and always able to demonstrate excellent communication and team working skills.
- Organise and prioritise multiple tasks with varying deadlines, whilst adhering to outlined SLAs.
- Act as the first line contact for all incoming enquiries - mainly via email, in addition to a low number of telephone calls.
- Complete a variety of administrative processes and tasks, requiring keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Build strong relationships with regular contacts, identify commercial opportunities and carry out structured business development activities.
- Be involved with the delivery of proactive projects, to further improve service quality and customer experience.
- Problem solving; creative and quick thinking is essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish & English.
- Organised and proactive with good time management skills; able to meet tight deadlines and cope well under pressure.
- Team work is an essential part of the role and you will need to embody these 5 values in your day to day work and approach;
- Collaborative, Analytical, Optimistic, Determined and Daring.
- Customer service minded with strong listening and communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible approach and positive, can-do attitude.
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Results driven, determined to succeed and constantly challenge set goals and targets.
- Analytical with good attention to detail.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel in particular).
Full training will be provided, but desirable attributes below would be an advantage;
- A degree and/or equivalent commercial experience
- Proven track record in a customer-facing role
- A basic understanding of the online/digital/affiliate sector
- Any additional European language skills
All applications welcomed, including graduates.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.