Customer Service Representative with German and English (m/f)
Our client in Munich, an international, well-known company, is looking for a
Customer Service Representative (m/f)
This is a 6 month temporary position with the possibility to get prolonged but not guaranteed.
· Answering diverse customer´s phone and email queries
· Assisting Key Customer Service and Sales team
· Data base maintenance
· Various administrative tasks
· Very good communication skills
· Team oriented
· Good organizational skills
· Good MS-Office knowledge, especially Excel
· Previous Customer Service/Sales experience
· Fluent German and English
· Further development opportunities
· Young, dynamic team
· Regular working hours (Monday – Friday)
Could this be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? If so, I would definitely like to here from you!
If you fulfil the requirements send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV via email in Word format to email@example.com or call 0049 (0)89 24 224 845
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to ELA International GmbH. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.elainternational.de