Swedish Customer Service Host
Finnish Customer Service Host
Time for a change? Want to work in a new country? Dreaming of that one job you've always wanted? Want to be the envy of your friends? Move to Cape Town and kick start your career here. Cape Town is the place to be and Digital Outsource Services (DOS) is where you want to work. Come to South Africa and see for yourself - DOS is an online marketing company servicing customers from around the world.
This is a very exciting role within the growing Customer Support Department at Digital Outsource Services. Operating within the e-commerce industry, we provide world-class services to our clients and their businesses. The core element of Digital Outsource Services are our people, as we recognize that the employees are the driving force of the business, hence we ensure that we employ individuals with high-potential allowing them to develop their career and themselves within the business.
We are looking at expanding the existing Customer Service Department, within the Finnish Market. The position is based in Cape Town, South Africa, but the training and the first part of your employment will take place at our international offices in London. All flights, airport transfer and accommodation will be paid for and arranged by the company. We have over 1 600 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making us an employer of choice in Cape Town.
Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that there is shift work.
07:00- 15:00, 15:00- 23:00, 23:00- 07:00
The applicant must:
• Have Finnish as home language
• Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated & goal orientated
• Be able to work independently yet be a team player
• Be an analytical thinker with problem solving ability
• Be deadline driven & goal orientated
• Be able to meet deadlines in a highly pressurised dynamic environment
• Be able to handle confidential and personal matters
• Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills
• Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in Finnish language
• Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
• Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
• Completion of tasks assigned during shift
• Customer relationship building and management as well as cross selling of products and services
• Problem solving tasks during shift
• Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
• Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchasers, etc.
• Excellent time management and adherence to schedule
• Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
If you are interested in this vacancy and if you feel you have the ability to perform in this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Please deem your application as unsuccessful should you not hear from us within the first 2 weeks.
More jobs like this
- Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Western European Languages jobs in South Africa
- Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet English jobs in South Africa
- Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Nordic Languages jobs in South Africa
- Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Finnish jobs in South Africa
- Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Swedish jobs in South Africa