Turkish speakers holding EU nationality-Jobs in Berlin
Our client: Our client provides communication solutions for business in wide range of sectors. More than 100 service centers are operated by our client in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America. Around 40,000 employees serve more than 35 million consumers and business customers in more than 30 languages and via all communication channels. It holds a top position in European market for customer services.
The job offers you the possibility to work in Berlin, famous for its multicultural atmosphere, with residents from over 185 nationalities. Try one of the 6500 restaurants, 546 cafes or 225 clubs. Walk over one of the 196 bridges; visit one of the many weekly markets, nine castles or parks and green areas. Get fascinated by 150 theaters and 180 museums. Come and discover Berlin.
• You will work for a leading social media platform.
• You will be responsible for the day to day management of internet content •
An interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector
• Back office (non-voice) support
• Ensure quality by enforcing standard policies and procedures Requirement:
• Excellent Turkish language skills on native speaker level
• Good English language skills
• High attention to detail
• Flexibility and team spirit
• Problem solving skills and the ability to take ownership of queries
• Experience of using the internet and social networks
• EU citizen or works permit for Germany
• Competitive Salary
• Relocation allowance of 829.60€
• Corporate Health Care Management
• Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
• Intensive induction period and training from the outset
• Great career opportunities
• An attractive benefits package
• Very good accessibility by public transport
Contact at email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you.
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful! For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment