APPLY IN GREECE-ENGLISH SPEAKERS & EMPOWER YOUR CAREER!!
Take a look and find the job that is just right for you.
Our client is a world’s biggest outsourcing companies. One of their dynamic operations is based in Athens, widely known as a city of great history and culture, and is also an economic and industrial heart of Greece.
ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED FOR 2 WEEKS.
Their client is one of the world's largest dedicated connected electronic companies. Our client specializes in the development, distribution and marketing of a wide range of consumer electronics products. The company's products reflect an ongoing commitment to meaningful innovation in connected entertainment.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
- Native in English (Proficiency level)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- To support customers through phone, e-mail, chatting
- To deal with difficult customers politely and patiently
- To attain new knowledge
- To have an excellent phone manners and maintenance of customer relationship
- Receive customer’s telephonic calls & provide them assistance
- Determine & provide a good level of relationship with the customers.
- Assists in making reports or charts to schedule
- Attends training sessions and assists in cross training.
- Provides other customer services as defined in contract requirements for position
- Attractive salary
- Complete relocation package (flight ticket, 2 weeks hotel accommodation,)
- Quick long distance recruitment process without additional travel costs
- Excellent initial and follow-up training
- Free Greek language courses
- Continuous staff development program and long term career prospects
- Professional working environment with friendly atmosphere
- Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities
- Additional remuneration for work on Greek holidays, weekends or overtime
Referral program: If you feel like you could bring one of your friends with you, ask them to send the CV for Mgi Recruitment and if we secure a job for them, we will reward you with 150 Euros.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and
give you more information. Send your most up-to- date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.