Portuguese Speakers-Required as IT Support in Bucharest
With almost 20 years of business domain expertise throughout the globe, focusing itself on process outsourcing and information technology, this Multinational has its origins linked to one of the World’s Biggest Corporations. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its global operations. There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent opportunity. Our client is seeking an IT Specialist with experience to maximize business value of global & local initiatives, ensuring the effective alignment of IT investment with business requirements.
• Taking calls on the below mentioned languages of any priorities of CMS Avaya phone skills
• Document cases for each incident, handle cases meeting SLAs (customer requirements), follow up case status
• Troubleshooting IT problems according to the SOPs
• Creating SOPs
• Training new associates and cross-training existing associates
• Administrative work for helpdesk needs
• Native Portuguese and fluent in English
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative, with strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent chance to make your career into Customer/Technical support
• Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania)
• Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks hotel accommodation
• Rent allowance for 2 years
• Multinational working environment
• Training provided
• Realistic opportunities to develop within an international organization
How to apply:
If this role is something you are interested in please send your CV in ENGLISH. For any further information contact Shivani at email@example.com
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!