DUTCH SPEAKERS SUPPORT CUSTOMERS IN BRASOV!!
According to Romanians, you cannot travel through their country and skip over Brasov. With its medieval sights and cobbled streets, the city and its surroundings looks like it came straight out of the latest television hit series. The modern lifestyle and attractions like skiing, hiking, climbing and water parks get combined with the relaxed tempo of the inhabitants, most noticeably in the many bohemian styled cafés just waiting to be discovered in the maze of streets.
Our client is an internationally networked outsourcing company, offering their services in more than 30 languages and from locations all over the globe. They can manage these activities through their 65 000 employees who stand by the customers every minute. You could become one of these driven employees at the offices in breathtakingly beautiful Brasov.
You will offer technical support through:
• Answering the customers’ questions correctly and swiftly
• Registering customer contact in the database
• Operating the entire electronic services destined to the customers
• Participating in the improvement of the provided customer service
You have a profile fitting the requirements:
• Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
• Experience in customer service
• Excellent communication skills through different channels
• Very good computer knowledge (software and hardware)
You get offered:
• Competitive salary (more than double of the Romanian average)
• Excellent relocation support (includes first two weeks of accommodations)
• Private medical insurance
• Employee discounts (fitness, spa, etc.)
• On the job training
• Long distance recruitment process
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and
give you more information. Send your most up-to- date CV to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.