DANISH-APPLY NOW & ENJOY SEVERAL JOB BENEFITS IN ROMANIA!!
It gives an opportunity to develop both within different projects and departments.
Brașov is a city in Romania and the administrative centre of Braşov County. It the 7th most populous city in Romania, and the metropolitan area is home to 369,896 residents. Braşov is located in the central part of the country, about 166 kilometres north of Bucharest and 380 kilometres from the Black Sea.
• Troubleshooting any problems clients may have via telephone, e-mail or chat
• Process the queries in line with the company policy
• Forward more complicated cases to responsible persons (if needed)
• Support newcomers and act as a team
• Danish as mother tongue and English on an advanced level
• Knowledge of hardware and software (MS Office, Internet)
• High school degree
• High interest in IT
• Proactive personality and eager to learn
• Customer service experience is a plus
• Excellent Salary:
• Amazing relocation package (2 weeks of accommodation and €1000 NET paid the first week)
• Private medical insurance
• Discount in sports, shops, online services
• Real opportunities for career development within the company
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and
give you more information. Send your most up-to- date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.