Quality Control Executive - French and/or Italian - Hammersmith, London
M3 is a global company whose mission is to use technology to improve healthcare, by creating connections across the industry between healthcare professionals and organisations. M3 operates online physician sites in Japan, China, the UK, the US, Europe and South Korea, comprised of more than 2.5 million doctors worldwide.
Why work for M3?
This is a unique opportunity to help ensure the quality of our services in a friendly and supportive environment. Not only do we offer a high-quality products and superior customer service, we are also committed to going further, as individuals and as an organisation. Our company values of independence, collaboration and trust serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire us to achieve great things together.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Quality Control Executive you are a key player in the execution of a successful project as you will check quality of the programmed surveys and provide recommendations before they are delivered to our clients and respondents.
It is recognized that this is a pivotal role within the operations team and will be vital in helping to ensure M3 (EU) continued success. The role will reward a motivated, intelligent, pro-active individual who will be able to seize opportunities, take ownership and continue to develop the departments remit as the company expands.
As a Quality Control Executive your role encompasses (but not exclusively) the following:
- Quality checking of master English survey links
- Quality checking language links
- Make updates to translations directly into online survey software
- Providing additional support with translations on projects in terms of advice, timelines, recommendations and deliverables where required
- Supporting the department with admin tasks when required
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
Knowledge of the Client’s Business
The Quality Control Executive should have a good knowledge and understanding of the Client’s business and the project specs before applying process.
The Quality Control Executive will always work as a part of a team; with Project Managers, Recruiters, Operations, Programmers, Bid and Sales. The Quality Control Executive needs to be providing accurate briefing and ensuring that information is available when required by their line manager or other departments. It is expected that the Quality Control Executive has the judgment to know when they should seek guidance from their seniors prior to a situation becoming critical.
Inspiring Relationships with Partners/Suppliers
When M3 works alongside other partner companies, it is expected that the Quality Control Executive is able to demonstrate at an administrative and implementation level, a total understanding of their role such that it inspires total confidence and respect.
Effective prioritizing is expected with all parties made aware of any movement in delivery dates and its impact on project.
This individual is expected to demonstrate enthusiasm and pride in constantly improving the quality of production of every project that M3 delivers. As such they should have relationships based on mutual respect and trust with other departments, in particular the Ops team.
- Fluent French and/or Italian
- Fluent English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Responsive and able to work well under pressure
- Solution Orientated
- Good time management and reliable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A good eye for detail
Head of P&H / DP Director
Full Time – 37.5 hours
25 days annual leave, subsidised gym membership, group life cover at 4X salary, pension scheme, cycle scheme (after probationary period), childcare voucher scheme
Employment will be on a zero hours contact.
More jobs like this
- £24,000 to £26,000 Temporary Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Western European Languages jobs in London (West)
- £24,000 to £26,000 Temporary Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation French jobs in London (West)
- £24,000 to £26,000 Temporary Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Italian jobs in London (West)