English Speaking Marketing and Phone Assistant - Hammersmith, London
M3 is a global company whose mission is to use technology to improve healthcare, by creating connections across the industry between healthcare professionals and organisations. M3 operates online physician sites in Japan, China, the UK, the US, Europe and South Korea, comprised of more than 2.5 million doctors worldwide.
Why work for M3?
This is a unique opportunity to help ensure the quality of our services in a friendly and supportive environment. Not only do we offer a high-quality products and superior customer service, we are also committed to going further, as individuals and as an organisation. Our company values of independence, collaboration and trust serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire us to achieve great things together.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking an English Speaking Marketing and Phone Assistant to join our growing Global Medical Panel team. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Working on the implementation of the online and offline marketing strategy, including social media management and email campaigns
- Increasing the M3 Global Research panel membership across Europe and Canada through calling, running referral campaigns and segmented emailing
- Helping to maintain the integrity of the database, supporting daily data cleaning tasks assigned by the Panel Country Administrator
- Resolving and replying to respondents’ queries and complaints relevant to M3 Global Research panel
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Proficient at Excel
- Enjoy working with and comfortable with large amounts of data
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of the Healthcare market preferable.
- Be able to work as part of a team and show flexibility in the tasks they are asked to perform
- Fluent in English,
- Fluency in another European language would be advantageous
Full Time – 37.5 hours
25 days annual leave, subsidised gym membership, group life cover at 4X salary, pension scheme, cycle scheme (after probationary period), childcare voucher scheme
Employment will be on a zero hours contact.