Advertising Consultant (m/f) B2B for Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland - Munich
About the job
As an important part of our Sales Team, you will start up with intensive sales training. We will give you a thorough introduction to our strong international concept, including predefined workflows, circular training and ongoing feedback, which will all help you improve your performance.
You will become part of a strong professional and result-oriented team in which openness, honesty and straightforward communication are a matter of course.
Your focus will be on contacting already selected suppliers on the phone and offering them participation in a customised communication solution as an advertiser. This includes:
- Briefing with the Sales Team about campaign and business opportunities that you can convert into selling points for selected suppliers
- Get in telephone contact with the right decision makers, present the advantages to them and sell ads to them
- Follow up on the suppliers and in cooperation with the Sales Team participate in project management
What is key to become a successful advertising consultant (m/f)?
You like working with the phone as your primary tool! You get energy from getting in contact with the relevant decision maker. By acting disciplined and persistently, you are very conscious of the fact that many activities create many results. Moreover, you:
- Act with a proactive attitude and quickly build up good relationships on the phone
- Are always able to act on the customer’s profile
- Thrive in a professional and performance-oriented environment
- Show that you are ambitious and willing to fight for your goals
- First experience in sales (e.g. retail, telesales, dialog marketing) or interest in changing your career path
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Good German language skills (written & oral), ideally French and/or Swiss German language skills
- Responsibility for your own performance and projects
- A structured job training and ongoing workshops for our challenging sales projects
- A proven concept of targeted MultiMedia Brochures that are funded by suppliers
- A company culture founded on best-practice workflows, circular training and a strong feedback culture, which will all help you improve your performance and personal success
- Attractive internal career opportunities such as Specialist, Mentor, Trainer, Leader – local as well as international!
- Breakfast, coffee/tea, fresh fruits, team events and Wiesn, Christmas party, summer party as part of our company culture
Would you like to explore Europe and grow with us?
Apply now for a start in 2016! We are looking forward to getting to know you.