Account Manager (m/f) B2B Sales for Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland - Munich
About the job
As an important part of our Sales Team, you will start up with intensive sales training. We will give you a thorough introduction to our strong international concept, including predefined workflows, circular training and ongoing feedback, which will all help you improve your performance.
You will become part of a strong professional and result-oriented team in which openness, honesty and straightforward communication are a matter of course.
Your focus will be on researching relevant companies and introduce them to our MultiMedia Brochure that is funded by suppliers. This includes:
- See business opportunities that you can convert into selling points for the relevant customer
- Get in telephone contact with the right decision makers
- Convince decision makers about our product and book meetings with them
- Follow up on leads and in cooperation with the Sales Team participate in project management
What is key to become a successful Account Manager (m/f)?
On the phone, you can get to the point quickly, and you can create a need with the customer. You act disciplined and persistently, and you are very conscious of the fact that many activities create many results. You may have sales experience, and you can put yourself in a decision maker’s situation. Moreover, you:
- Manage the conversations and get the meeting booked with the right timing
- Act with a proactive attitude and can build up good relationships quickly over the phone
- Can always act on the decision maker’s profile
- Thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Show that you are ambitious and willing to fight for your goals
- First experience in sales (e.g. retail, telesales, dialog marketing) or interest in changing your career path
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Good German language skills (written & oral), ideally French and/or Swiss German language skills
- Responsibility for your own performance and projects
- A structured job training and ongoing workshops for our challenging sales projects
- A proven concept of targeted MultiMedia Brochures that are funded by suppliers
- A company culture founded on best-practice workflows, circular training and a strong feedback culture, which will all help you improve your performance and personal success
- Attractive internal career opportunities such as Specialist, Mentor, Trainer, Leader – local as well as international!
- Breakfast, coffee/tea, fresh fruits, team events and Wiesn, Christmas party, summer party as part of our company culture
Would you like to explore Europe and grow with us?
Apply now for a start in 2016! We are looking forward to getting to know you.