Dutch speakers apply now for CS position in Athens/Greece
Our client is a world’s biggest outsourcing companies. One of their dynamic operations is based in Athens, widely known as a city of great history and culture, and is also an economic and industrial heart of Greece.
Your Primary Role is to attend Dutch speaking customer’s queries on phone and provide them technical support and appropriate customer service for one of the biggest technical companies in the world.
- Excellent communicator and have a natural charisma with customers.
- Provide a professional and informative response to all queries
- Native level of French and fluent in English.
- Handling customer queries (phone, e-mail and chat)
- Supporting individual and business clients in both incoming and outgoing communication.
- Proficiency of Dutch and English
- Should have work permit to work in Greece
- Basic knowledge of computers.
Compensation and benefits:
- Attractive salary + 2 extra salaries (1 full before Christmas, ½ before Easter and ½ holidays) + Performance Bonus
- Complete relocation package (flight ticket, 2 weeks hotel accommodation,)
- Quick long distance recruitment process without additional travel costs
- Excellent initial and follow-up training
- Free Greek language courses
- Continuous staff development program and long term career prospects
- Professional working environment with friendly atmosphere
- Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities
- An excellent chance to join a company that Provides professional consulting to a wide range of clients. Have 276 contact centres and presence in 51!
Contact Eduardo at email@example.com and he will give you more information about this position. You can also at him on Skype : eduardog.mgi
MGI is the leading specialist in Multilingual Recruitment, owned and managed by professionals with experience spanning over 20 years. For further information on our open roles please visit http://www.mgirecruitment.com/
Referral program: If you are not suitable for the position mentioned, but you know someone that speaks French with an interest in CS please ask them to send the CV for MGI Recruitment and if we secure a job for them, we will reward you with 150 euros.