Nutritionist - German speaking
Nutritionist – German Speaking
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
£25-28k + relocation
This is a position in a multilingual customer care team based in Belfast. You will be one of a large team of 29 nationalities looking after the customer service enquiries for one of the largest chocolate and snack food companies in the world, dealing with customers and markets from all over Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
This role will involve working in a fun, fast paced and performance driven environment which will involve advising, solving and communicating with both the team and customers, to deliver a first class service and advice on the company’s products from a nutritional aspect. You will be the team’s expert in the contract, working hand in hand with the Team Managers, SME, Operation Manager and client, to give advice to both agents and customers in all 5 centres around the world, helping them to deliver effective and professional service.
World class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to exceed in your job.
- Fluency in written and spoken in English and German
- Ideal candidate will have experience using computers and social media
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
- Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Qualification accreditation by the association for Nutrition
Hours of work:
M-F 8am to 5pm.
Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post.
Flexibility is important. Obligations placed upon you and tasks required of you will inevitably vary and develop with the growth of the Company. Therefore, as and when considered necessary or appropriate you are liable to transfer to or undertake other duties, within your competence and within reason, to meet fluctuations or priorities in work demands.
Moving to a new city can be an overwhelming experience but Belfast is among the most welcoming cities in the world and we, as a company, do our best to make sure the transition is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- 5 nights in a city center hotel provided upon arrival in Belfast
- Onsite Relocation advisors within the company to provide ongoing help and assistance throughout the relocation process. We will provide support in finding permanent accommodation, getting National Insurance, opening bank accounts and so much more.
- Advance in wages of up to £400 to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.