Team Leader - Japanese Speaking Team - Sydney, Australia
LesConcierge provides expert advice and servicing in all aspects of Lifestyle management to some of the world's most respected/well-known brands. Our dedicated team of Concierges are on hand 24 hours a day to support our customers with everything from locating a coffee mug with a specific quote through to locating a white elephant for a wedding in Thailand.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following proven attributes and a depth of experience gained in:
- Being a highly effective coach, with a proven ability to adopt a coaching style and bring new and engaging coaching techniques which will inspire employees and drive performance
- Customer experience is our top priority so you will be passionate about delivering customer engagement at every opportunity
- A strong understanding of and comprehensive experience in how to lead a team to build customer advocacy in all of their interactions
- Possess strong relationship building skills which is essential within your team, but also for maintaining strong relationships with our key partners and suppliers
- Working in a busy environment, the ability to think on your feet and work under pressure is essential
- Experience in relationship management and consultative sales "through service" experience
- Fluency in Business level Japanese is a must
- Drive Employee Engagement through 1:1 coaching and performance management, using Voice of Customer tools & Call Centre Principles
- Establish and exercise the necessary controls to ensure all activities performed are compliant with company policies and procedures
- Drive margin contribution through your Team by making relevant offers.
- Pro-actively review and implement opportunities for flexibility and synergies between the different business functions having a holistic picture across all servicing functions focused on the customer experience
- Handle escalated calls of in-house and external customers
- Drive Customer Engagement and Loyalty through customer care principles
- Ability to build a sense of urgency and excitement within their team to meet business goals
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Do you have fluent Japanese business language skills (verbal and written)?
If this role appeals to you, we would love to hear from you!
Team Leader - Japanese Speaking - LesConcierges
We are looking for an inspirational team leader to coach and motivate our Japanese speaking concierge team in Sydney.