Customer Sales Advisor - Part Time - Evening shift
Customer Advisor (Inbound & Outbound Sales)
Evening shift: 6 pm - 11 pm
Are you looking for a job in Manchester?
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for sales professionals (inbound/outbound) to join our international team, playing a crucial role in helping our customers to choose the vehicle they need – so you’ll need to be empathetic and customer service focused. We’re looking for candidates to join us who are looking to work exclusively in the evening shift (minimum 4 evenings a week) for inbound and outbound call handling.
You'll be working in one of the coolest (due to be the most talked about office environment in the UK) having undergone a state of the art refurbishment - Check our Customer Sales & Service Centre here.
- Taking inbound calls from customers who are looking for prices and availability for worldwide car hire.
- Making follow up outbound calls to customers who have previously made online quotations for car hire.
- Converting enquiries into confirmed reservations and offering a range of ancillary products.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Previous experience Inbound/Outbound – essential.
- We work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential - do you have a second language? Even better!
- Takes ownership of their work and motivated by their results.
- We love getting it done: Understand customers’ needs and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars. com will offer you
- Paid induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions