Italian Speaking Customer Feedback Management Agent
Manpower is recruiting for Italian Speaking Customer Feedback Management Agents to work for our client who is a leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions for complex, technology-driven services based in Liverpool City Centre
As an Italian Speaking Customer Feedback Management Agent, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Handle varied customer service calls, emails and social media enquiries
* Provide professional, accomplished communication to a wide range of customers, including VIPs
* Ensure excellent customer service to all customers with a right first time approach .
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent communications skills with particular emphasis on phone and written correspondence.
* Fluent/proficient level of Italian in addition to English and enjoy working on a multinational team.
* Excellent PC skills and good working knowledge of all MS applications
* Previous working experience in a customer care environment
* The ability to work independently and in a structured way and are able to take decisions based on your own research findings.
* Experience of working to targets/deadlines
* Flexibility with regards to working hours, motivated and goal-driven and take on responsibility for your work.
* Excellent communication skills
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday shifts will vary.
The successful candidate will receive a performance-related bonus, an eye care voucher and a subsidised car park fee . You will also receive free tea, coffee and fruit, as well as a cycle to work scheme.
Interested? Apply now!