Senior Sales Consultant - Freelancer
Do you wish to work for an expanding international company?
Do you have extensive experience in the automotive industry?
If so, then read on!
My client, with their European head office in the UK, are now looking to expand their market share in Germany. The company specializes in safety systems for the automotive industry. To grow revenue and get a better foot hold on the German market, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Sales Consultant on a initial freelance basis to support and work together with the European Sales & Marketing Director.
Senior Sales Consultant (m/f) – Automotive Industry
Freelance position/ Home-office based in Germany
As the new Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for raising awareness of my client’s services in the market place and bringing new clients and new business on-board. You will also be tasked with building relationships with customers to maximize the profitability of the organisation.
Germany is a new market for my client and as such they will want to you use your existing knowledge of the German automotive industry as well as your network of contacts.
Other day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Key aspects are business growth, profitability and relationship development.
• Identify target companies and lead competitive sales campaigns in your territory.
• Develop and implement sales strategies for your region
• Build relationship with new and existing customers
• Ensure the sales targets are met in your area
The Right Candidate
With your experience and proven track record in the automotive industry you will be a part of an growing international team.
We expect you to have:
• Extensive knowledge of the German automotive industry as well as a network of contacts.
• Prior experience in sales, account management, relationship management, business development etc.
• Ability to create and develop relationships with customers
• High communication skills, high customer orientation, result and profit focused and solution driven, flexible and highly motivated
• Fluent German and English
• Willingness to travel within Germany
• Work from a home-office
• Be employed as a freelancer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to join this growing company; building and growing the operation in Germany. You will be offered a competitive salary range depending on your prior experience.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application with the reference number 329478 via email to Karin Furberg at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!