Portugal Invites Danish-Accommodation Provided-Apply Now!!
You will be working in Lisbon in one of the largest online photo printing company in Europe. Hence, this role implies that you will be working in a renowned multinational team as well as you will be in charge of the relations with the customers and prove charisma and resourcefulness when dealing with the customers’ queries.
For this position as a Customer Support Agent you will need to be an excellent communicator. Not only will you be solving everyday issues, you will provide a professional and informative response to all queries.
- Native or fluent Danish and English Speaker
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of computers and MS Office and common internet applications
- Have a Professional attitude and work well in a team atmosphere
- Having good interpersonal skills
- To receive calls from customers and provide them assistance accordingly
- To provide good support to the customers and maintain a smooth relationship
- To help in preparing charts and schedules
- To attend training sessions promptly
- To carry out other customer services as described in contract
- Renewable employment contract, possibility to become permanent
- Free accommodation provided by the company!
- Excellent opportunity in leading multinational
- Long-term career opportunities and job security
- Convenient office location in the centre of Lisbon
- Refund of your initial flight
- Complimentary yearly flight
- Free water sports, mountain hiking and Portuguese language courses
At mgi recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
To apply, please send me your most updated CV at email@example.com
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!