Swedish speaking Corporate Recruitment Analyst
Would you like to work with recruitment in an international setting? Join our CEE Recruitment team at our Accenture office in the historical city of Prague!
Accenture is looking for a Swedish speaker to join our team as a Corporate Recruitment Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world´s leading global companies while working in the vibrant capital of Czech Republic located in the heart of Europe. Join our recruitment team, dedicated to find talent for our Central Eastern Europe offices!
- Sourcing and attracting candidates within the designated market through various means such as job boards, social media and CV databases
- Screening of CVs and acting as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and other stakeholders, responsibility for regular updates and communication regarding projects, understanding recruitment needs and requirements
- Capturing and updating candidates data in recruiting database and tools in accordance with our guidelines
- Ensuring all administration/documentation is received, completed and filed according to our guidelines
- Providing and distributing reports on the regular basis and ad hoc, identifying issues and providing recommendations
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Active team player
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively thinking about improvements
- Relevant bachelor´s degree and previous experience within the HR fieldAccenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
What we offer
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package
Does this sound interesting? Apply today!