HR & Payroll Experienced French (EU Nationals) Apply in Spain
French Speakers holding European nationality or work permit Apply Immediately if you are an experienced HR & Payroll expert to work with our client in Spain.
Our client is a global HR software and services provider who offers HR business solutions to employers of midsized, large and multinational business.
- Perform a correct and efficient payroll preparation and calculation, ensure a timely and correct payment run, accounting posting and legal reporting delivery
- Maintain, control and update complex personnel information and payroll data of clients in SAP HR
- Respond to and solve Organizational management, Personnel administration, Time management and payroll cases or issues, escalated by Tier 1 or coming directly from HR Business Partners at the client
- Advise and inform clients about implementation and use of employment law and help them to find solutions for administrative, payroll related and legal issues
- Act as a SAP HR key user for clients: help clients to formulate change requests, prepare functional analysis, test configuration done by AMO, and prepare reporting in SAP HR
- Have daily interactions with other departments and clients by phone and e-mail
- Build up and maintain a relationship of confidence and mutual respect with clients
- Continuously follow up on changes and updates in employment law
- Produce regular and on demand payroll reports and statistical information
- Attractive Salary
- Relocation assistance- 1 month accommodation _ flight ticket
- The chance to live and work in Germany.
- International business environment and opportunity to use foreign languages
- Work in a culture where you can achieve excellence in your career and develop to your strengths
- Young and dynamic office environment
- Flexible benefits package, including life insurance, health insurance, etc.
- Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration or equivalent
- 6 months+ of experience in French payroll activities.
- French taxes, social security legislation understanding.
- Knowledge of the format and delivery of the Legal Reports to the corresponding French Legal authorities
- Knowledge of SAP HR or any other HR system is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel…)
- Be fluent in French – any other European language is a plus.
At MGI recruitment we specialise in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific. Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 10 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above position is not for you but you may know someone who could be interested, refer it to a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!