French Speaking Project Manager
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon's Customer Service Integration (CSI) department is seeking an experience Project Manager to lead the FR project team. With responsibility for managing the team and for all new initiatives, the ideal candidate will support Amazon’s Customer Service (CS) Mission Statement ("timely, accurate, and professional") by using operational expertise to improve and preserve the highest standards of quality and service, in addition to driving success through proven leadership and technical skills.
The successful candidate will manage customer facing projects for the FR CSI team, and collaborate with business and development teams across the company to define functional requirements, design high level process and system solutions, and manage all aspects of the project execution – including writing functional specifications, maintaining the project schedule, resolving or mitigating issues and risks, and communicating results throughout the organization. This candidate will be responsible for the day to day activities of the FR Project Team, including the development, coaching and training of the team members.
This role will be based in Cork.
· Act as the point of contact for Customer Service (The voice of CS) with business owners and other departments (transportation, Retail, Legal, PR etc.) on FR and European (EU) initiatives.
· Liaise with business groups to gather all CS relevant information for CS Initiatives.
· Identify areas of potential customer dissatisfaction with policy/process on CS Initiatives and works with relevant team(s) to improve the customer experience before launch.
· Drive the implementation of new initiative projects for Amazon FR websites.
· Take full responsibility for the progress and launch of projects from design phase to implementation.
· Develop and implement goals and team objectives for FR CSI team.
· Coach and train team members to ensure the highest calibre of editorial and project work is completed by this team.
· Manage the day to day activities of the team members.
· Ensure communication within CS departments for new CS projects flows consistently and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellent customer service, and an interest in technology and Amazon’s products and services. We require a demonstrated ability to plan, research, and to set priorities, handle multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and manage a team.
· University degree required
· Native French is essential
· Fluent English
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
· Sound business background, preferably working in a Customer Service or Outsource service environment.
· Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years of project/program management experience.
· Proven track record in the delivery of complex cross-functional projects.
· Proven ability to manage a team of project managers and editorialists
· Proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization.
· PRINCE2 certified or equivalent project management certification
· Previous experience of an enterprise CMS platform such as SDL Trisoft