Creative Lifestyle Manager
- An energetic and motivated team player who enjoys the challenge of meeting and beating targets?
- Passionate about delivering high-quality personalised support and have excellent research skills?
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Yes? Read on…
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our fast-growing Creative team in Cape Town.
Ten provides award-winning intelligent support to private members, corporate clients and professional communities. Our lifestyle concierge business has offices all over the world and is growing fast. We are passionate about service and use our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. We organise everything from home repairs to luxury travel, gift buying or access to exclusive restaurants, clubs and events.
As a Creative Specialist you will be fulfilling a wide variety of requests! From spa weekends to food markets, from golf courses to sailing schools, you will be providing solutions to the requests we receive from our members, relating to their lifestyles. You will use your knowledge, contacts and expertise to ensure our members request gets fulfilled to the best it possibly can. You will be creating personalised solutions to their requests and exceeding all expectations. Some of their requests will be straight forward such as checking prices and availability for days out.
- People who are passionate about delivering high-quality personalised support and have excellent research skills
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
- Ability to invite and inspire usage of all key specialism within Ten
- People who either have previous customer service experience or people with a passion for delivering high quality customer service
We offer a competitive salary and performance-related bonuses. Ten is a fun, social place to work with the opportunity for real career development. We encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer many benefits including medical aid contributions, a paid sabbatical every 5 years and discounts on flights and accommodation.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Western European Languages jobs in London (North)
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism English jobs in London (North)
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism French jobs in London (North)
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism German jobs in London (North)