User Acceptance Tester with Latvian
Our client has moved to a Business User testing model for all UAT moving forward. In this model we will hire testers to complete the end-to-end execution of UAT test cases. The purpose of this communication is to define procurement of a dedicated testing team.
1. Proficient in written and spoken local language hired to test (Latvian).
2. Will require flexible hours (overtime, nights and weekends). All application down time will be immediately communicated. Testing hours will be 11:00-19:30, Monday to Friday (must be flexible to adjust) Luton time, however may require overtime and weekends that will be communicated.
3. Must be self-motivated, quick learner, independent performer.
4. Must have good written and spoken communication skills.
5. Must be able to meet rigorous testing objectives and work with a sense of urgency.
6. Must be dependable and reliable (has an excellent attendance record).
7. Must have basic computer skills (MS Office).
List of activities:
1. Set up and execution of test cases.
2. Defect detection and logging.
3. Review, modify and create test cases.
4. Participate in efforts regarding defect clarification, trialing and resolution validation.
5. Modify testing accounts.
6. Communicate with UAT team in North America daily.
Temporary role starting now-ending December 2016 (With the possibility of extending to a permanent role within the company).
Salary: £22.5K/annum pro rata.