Junior HR Payroll Administrator with German and English
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with approximately 336 000 people in more than 120 countries. If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Want a truly international experience? Start your career journey at our Accenture office in the historical city of Prague!
Accenture is looking for a German speaker to join our team as a Junior HR Payroll Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world´s leading global companies while working in the vibrant capital of Czech Republic located in the heart of Europe.
Junior HR Payroll Administrator is responsible for direct and indirect contact with the customers of the client and aims to provide superior service (processing of payroll inputs and execution of internal/external controls) in terms of timely and accurate inquiries management. Furthermore, Junior HR Payroll Administrator may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
- Execute the process accurately and timely (processing payroll inputs and inquiries, performing controls)
- Perform internal/external controls for quality assurance
- Update/create process documentation as requested
- Actively participate in the identification of opportunities for process improvements
- Support and sustain positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
- Adhering to processes and policies approved by client and Accenture
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving ability, escalates to expert or supervisor when necessary
- Flexible approach and actively look for ways to grow skills and experience
- Fluent English
- German (B2 - mainly written skills)
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent client handling skills
- Stress resistant
- Payroll experience is an advantage
- Customer service experience is an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially MS Excel)
What we offer
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package
Does this sound interesting?
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.com/cz-en/Careers or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.