Inside Sales, AdWords, Dutch with French, Dublin city Center.
Position type: Full-time
Salary per annum: €26K + commission
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Start Date: ASAP
The Inside Sales Representative will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers in order to increase interest and qualify leads for the Outside Sales team. You will have a keen understanding of our offerings, and the ability to close smaller deals while communicating our value to the prospect client.
• Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Outside Sales Managers via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
• Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by initiating Skype appointments with Outside Sales team
• Follow up with each Outside Sales Manager, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, and follow up appropriately to close the loop
• Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, producing regular activity reports as requested by reporting Manager
• Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
Required Language: Trilingual: Dutch + French + English.
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the
• Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
• Understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to close smaller deals
• Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
• Strong Internet research skills required
• Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
• highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
•€26.280 annual base salary plus up to potential 10 – 15% monthly bonus
•Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (includes flight + Up to 7 night’s hotel accommodation + mobility).
•Continuous paid training on the latest technology
•Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
•Private Pension and Life assurance
•Childcare voucher scheme
•On site canteen
•29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
•Free Parking, close proximity to city centre by bus or train
•Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
To apply for this job please sent your CV to AnnaS@mgirecruitment.com
More jobs like this
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Western European Languages jobs in Ireland
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Dutch jobs in Ireland
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales English jobs in Ireland
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Flemish jobs in Ireland
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales French jobs in Ireland