Hey, we are looking for talented Portuguese Speakers in Romania with IT Helpdesk
Working for a multinational company, surrounded by different people from many different cultures, is not only an opportunity for you career but as for your own personal development.
Service Desk Support Analyst Role has just become available in Bucharest.
The company you will work for has accumulated significant expertise over 16 years of experience running operations for more than 1000 complex enterprises. They are the main player when it comes to digital-powered business process management and services.
Economically, Bucharest is the most prosperous city in Romania and is one of the main industrial centres and transportation hubs of Eastern Europe. The city has big convention facilities, educational institutes, cultural venues, traditional "shopping arcades" and recreational areas.
Mainly Responsible for:
• Handling emails / webcases, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Creating SOPs
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Good PC skills
• Customer focus
• Good telephone skills
• Language skills: Fluent in Portuguese and English (speaking, reading and writing)
• Experience working in a Shared Service Centre environment ( advantage but not mandatory)
Compensation and benefits:
• Excellent chance to make your career into Customer Service/Accounting sector
• Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania)
• Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
• Rent allowance for 2 years.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com
MGI aims to build lasting relationships and to help you in advancing your career. For more information on available positions, please visit http://wwwmgirecruitment.com
More jobs like this
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Western European Languages jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet English jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Portuguese jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Portuguese (Brazilian) jobs in Bucharest