Management role in Procurement field available in Romania. Dutch fluent required
Our client is an American Outsourcing Company that works worldwide providing support in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Analytics, IT and Management. Their global network has more than 35 operations centres in 12 countries and employs 36,500 personnel worldwide.
Bucharest is the capital and largest city of Romania, as well, it is the cultural, industrial, and financial centre and it is located in the southeast of the country. The city offers excellent quality of life and low costs of living.
Position: Order Management Process
• Excellent Dutch level (C1-2) / English Advanced (B2)
• Communication and Negotiation Skills
• MS Office User
• Customer Centricity and excellent communication skills
• Energetic and Enthusiastic
• Willing to develop in a multinational environment
• Enter order data in SAP and manage the order until the goods are received by the customer;
• Respond to telephonic queries by customer and sales org.;
• Interaction with Logistics partner and update customers on availability and delivery;
• Build a good relationship with customers and sales representative
• Instruct and liaise with warehouses and forwarders to prepare and arrange the execution of the shipment of goods to the end user in a cost effective way
• Prepare relevant order documents (export, transport, custom clearance, assurance)
• Monitor order portfolio on a daily basis.
• Handle all order related problems and find solutions with customers and internal parties involved. Escalate problems in time to the Customer Care Supervisor and or Sales Organization
• Documents preparation for export orders
• Handle logistic complaints and return shipments
• Initiate ideas to improve efficiency of Customer Service activities and be involved in projects to implement these ideas
• Long distance recruitment process
• Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania)
• Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
• Rent allowance for 2 years
• Multinational working environment
• Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization
• Ongoing Training provided
To apply, please send your most updated CV to Gisele at email@example.com
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!