A sales professional with Dutch and French required for an excellent career opportunity in Dublin!
You will be working for an American global business process outsourcing company which provides customer strategy, analytics-driven and technology-enabled customer engagement management solutions and you will be supporting one of the biggest online sourcing website in the world.
• Dutch, French and English Fluent.
• High school diploma required; four year degree a plus.
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills.
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment.
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented.
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities.
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voice mail and electronic mail systems.
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis.
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goals.
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue.
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals.
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly.
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (includes flight + Up to 7 night’s hotel accommodation + mobility).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology.
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements.
• Private Pension and Life Insurance.
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements.
• Potential for rapid advancement
If you are interested in this job offer, please get in touch so we can discuss it and I can provide you with more information. Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
More jobs like this
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Western European Languages jobs in Ireland
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Dutch jobs in Ireland
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet English jobs in Ireland
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet French jobs in Ireland