Office Manager - Part Time, Roissy en France
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Office Manager to assist with organising administrative activities which facilitate the smooth running of an office and to be a local point of contact for all employees.
You will ensure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
The position is a shared role and reports into another part-time Office Manager.
You will work 17.5 hours a week (ideally working on Tuesdays and Thursdays + another morning but there is flexibility).
Role based in Roissy (Ile de France).
Principle Job Accountabilities
- Responding to customer enquiries and answering incoming telephone calls
- Organise customer meetings, booking hotels and sending invitations to clients
- Review press articles, circulating those relevant to team members for interest
- Assist with the completion of customer surveys
- Review compnay policies as appropriate to ensure compliant for France
- Assist with the invoice process and assigning to the correct account
- Liaise with local payroll providers to ensure salaries and bonuses are correctly paid, as required
- Monitor staff time and attendance
- Assist with the audit process, liaising with finance consultants and the finance team
- Co-ordinate staff training
- Assist with the tax administration on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist with the recruitment of new employees and the production of appropriate local labour contracts
- Assist with the co-ordination of the on-boarding process for new employees
- Organise the office layout and maintain office supplies
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Previous Office Management experience
- Bilingual French / English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good relationship builder
- Able to organise workload under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Salary: 44K€ full time, 22K€ for 17.5 hours per week
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to a high volume of CV's, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match our Clients’ requirements.