Junior Recruitment Consultant – opportunity for future leadership
Have you ever thought about a career in recruitment? Surely this is not a typical choice when you are trying to define your future path but in Nonstop we pride ourselves in making this career not only an option but a real chance of achieving your personal goals in life. Why?
We will give you all the training you need to be one of the most successful recruiter in the industry. Joining NonStop Recruitment you will start your career with one of the best training program and, step by step, we will give to you all the support that you need in order to become a successful Consultant. All our manager and team leader they started their career as a trainee.
We have an extraordinary commission structure. This structure, once settled in your new role, will allow you not only to feel extremely rewarded but also plan your next step in life, not only career-wise.
What’s for you ?
- Start your career in our office in Prague ! Do you know the Czech Republic and the city of 100 spires ? Prague is an international and multilingual city that can offer you the western European welfare at the eastern prices.
- The flexibility to choose from any of our European offices! You may prefer working in our stunning office in Canary Wharf in London or in our office in Switzerland ? Or maybe your dream is to open a office in another city ? With NonStop we offer you the freedom to choose one of our office after 6 – 10 months or to open an office at the top of your career.
- Rapid career progression ! At NonStop Recruitment you will find a meritocratic career progression without any stop or limits. We want to give you the chance to achieve your desirers, for that reason, every one in NonStop Recruitment will find clear targets in order to get promoted.
- Be able to relocate in Prague for the initial training (6 – 10months).
- Be resilient and self-motivated to achieve set targets
- Speak English and another language fluently (German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish or Scandinavian Languages)
- Capable of working in an international environment
- Working by phone building relationship with clients and candidates.
- Under the advise of your manager, great freedom for structuring your work load in the most efficient way
- Became the “go to” person in your market, recognised as a leading specialist recruiter by both clients and candidates.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with clients and securing the best rates for your service.
- Delivering and negotiating on offers of employment between clients and candidates
How to apply ? Send us your CV today and you will receive a call back within 24 hours. If you are selected after our initial conversation, you will be invited to attend one of our European Assessment Days!
NonStop Recruitment is one of the fastest growing international recruitment companies in EU with offices across countries. We believe that the work environment has to be a sacred place, for that reason, we achieved to create in every office a friendly place, where people from more than 18 nationalities would be more than happy to help you in your career.
We are continuing grow every day, working in several industries such as: Chemical, Medical Devices, Pharma, Digital, Care and Educational, giving the possibility to people without any experience to build a successful career recruiting across all over the world !
More jobs like this
- Permanent Vacancy Sales Western European Languages jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent Vacancy Sales Catalan jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent Vacancy Sales Dutch jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent Vacancy Sales English jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent Vacancy Sales Flemish jobs in London (Central)