Collection Process Specialist - Prague
We are looking for a professional with excellent communication and conflict management skills. This opportunity requires a professional, who thrives on customer liaison and daily communication. You will have the opportunity to utilise your problem solving skills on daily basis, while liaising with various departments on both internal and external level. In return, you can expect to work in a positive international environment, and to be part of the ongoing company's success and growth on international level.
- Customer contact by phone, email or letter to ensure the collection of debt
- Build customer relationship, both internally and externally
- Aged debt reporting and analysis
- Maintaining a clean and up to date ledger
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Be in constant contact with the sales team and sales managers, as well as other departments on international level, in order to be able to coordinate the activities between these departments.
- Working towards a multiple targets to ensure optimum debtor ageing and collections
- Ad hoc tasks
- Making decisions on when to release new orders or put them on hold based on client debt status
Excellent working environment in stunning offices
Benefits (including multisport card, training budget, etc.)
Passionate, enthusiastic and fast-paced working environment
A friendly and social environment (regular company parties, teambuilding, etc.)
Exposure to forward thinking and innovative business owners, leaders and senior professionals on a daily basis
Individual attitude with professional development
Option to travel to our other offices across the Europe on occasion
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm however flexibility will be required.
Some flexi-time would be considered within reason, and on an individual basis.
Join our winning team and apply today!