Multi Lingual Customer Service Advisor - Various languages
Role: Multi Lingual Customer Service Advisor
Reports to: Team Leader
Minacs employees over 21,000 people who partners with global companies to make a substantial impact on their business via customer experience management, marketing optimisation, finance and IT services. Our clients cover car manufacturers, retailers, the high tech and financial services sectors as well as some public sector utilities.
In Europe, Minacs is relatively new and has around 600 staff. Most of our employees are based in the UK and Hungary with small teams of people in many European countries: from Belgium to Germany and on to Turkey. Currently, our business focus is providing multi lingual contact centre support to our clients in a variety of settings, the most complex of which is a 24/7 operation that will soon be working in over 20 European languages.
In the UK Minacs supports a leading multinational car manufacturer, that produces a number of well recognised brands, by delivering high quality Contact Centre service for 365 days a year 24/7 that helps keeps their drivers and passengers safe, connected and ready for the road ahead. Around the world the service has an enviable track record in saving lives and is now available in the manufacturers’ new cars across Europe.
As a Customer Services Advisor you will be involved in a variety of inbound customer calls varying from arranging emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination using the latest high technology.
- Effectively answer all call types of customer call including emergency and non-emergency calls general enquiries and other patient dependant calls, over a 24/7 period.
- Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers with a wide variety of call types including: routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and even providing emergency assistance.
- Analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
- When an emergency incident occurs you must take into account the health and safety requirements of drivers and their passengers and co-ordinate an appropriate response to the situation.
- Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences.
- Keep up to date on operations and systems understanding to enable greater productivity
- Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate.
- You will have at least 2 years’ customer service experience working in a fast paced environment
- You will need to have mother tongue command of Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian, Slovak, Slovenian, Hungarian or German and a strong command of at least one other. Business level English is essential
- Ideally you will be educated to A Level standard, baccalaureate or university entrance standard
- Able to work a fully flexible 24/7 pattern, interested in candidates who are interested in working night shifts, weekends and public holidays
- This role involves the use of PC and advanced telephony work, and you must be a confident user of both. We provide a comprehensive two-week training programme in our systems and procedures.
- An ability to quickly develop a rapport with our customers, emergency services and suppliers over the phone.
- A drive for excellent customer service.
- The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurised situations
When you join us you will enjoy a structured training programme and ongoing professional development Your development doesn't stop here however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
What you should know
Minacs is at a near start up stage in its development in Europe and we are still developing our approaches and policies and each team member can be asked to get involved in a variety of things to meet business needs. Some of our infrastructure is still being develop and we are far from being the ‘finished article’ If you want everything ready for you this is not the time and place. If you would like to join a new team and help build our business in Europe we would be keen to discuss this role with you
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Western European Languages jobs in Luton
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Graduate German jobs in Luton
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Greek jobs in Luton
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Nordic Languages jobs in Luton
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Danish jobs in Luton