Swedish/ Danish/ German Marketing Manager
Our client, a leading marketing solutions provider, that is changing the way marketing has been done for years, is now hiring the best talents on the market. Thanks to their amazing company culture they have been recently rated as a Best Place To Work in the eye of Glassdoor, Fortune and Entrepreneur. If you are a Digital Marketing Strategist, Media Planner, Account Manager ( Marketing or Advertising sector), Agency Manager or Marketing Manager this his the opportunity for you!
As a Marketing Manager with Swedish or Danish or German, you are not only an absolute expert of inbound marketing but also business consulting and account management. You are responsible for the initial on boarding of new clients as well as ongoing support or establish strong relationship with warm inbound leads.
During the first 90 days, you’ll get your new partners set up with the company tools, teach them the inbound marketing methodology, help them develop their inbound marketing strategy and launch their first inbound campaign.
After that, it gets even more exciting because you will be advising them on other business areas such as positioning, service offering and delivery, or pricing. By developing a robust inbound marketing and business strategy, you’ll be helping them resell your employer to new clients and establish long-term fruitful and sustainable relationships with them. This way, you’ll become your partners’ trusted adviser who helps them build a scalable retainer model business.
Next to being your partners’ highly knowledgeable point of contact for the employer’s suite of products, you’ll also be supporting them with account and contract reviews as well as account retention, renewal and upselling on an ongoing basis. Day-to-day, all this means a combination of emails, project management software, quick catch-up phone calls, and longer scheduled consulting calls. You’ll have an arsenal of tools at your disposal like scheduling software, web conferencing, and most importantly, a fantastic team of Channel Consultants to learn from and grow with.
The best thing about this role is that every day is different. Because of the regular touch points with your partners and their clients from various industries you’ll get to learn something new every day. Your customers’ ongoing growth and learning are in your hands, but so are your own too. And with the various internal trainings and projects that we have, you’ll get the chance to discover the areas that you are most passionate about or challenge you the most and we’ll open up the doors for you towards becoming a thought leader in your chosen field and progressing your career.
To excel in this role you will need:
• Fluency in English and Swedish
• Minimum 2+ years experience in a client-facing/account management role
• Strong knowledge of the media/digital landscape
• Must be smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
• Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
• Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure
• Strong negotiation skills, comfortable discussing financial options, and dealing with cancellations
• It’s easy for you to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, and identify issues that require escalation
• Knowledge of Inbound Marketing or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently are required
• Support an on-going partner relationship to maximize acquisition, retention, and up-sell rates
In return you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Stock Options
• An education allowance
• Health Insurance
• Life Assurance
• Long term illness cover
• Travel insurance
• Gym Benefits
• Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
• 25 days holidays
• A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment