Channel Account Executive - Danish/German/Swedish
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, our client might just be the place for you. Join us!
About the role:
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new warm leads that are generated by our marketing team every month. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will contact warm inbound leads (based in the German region), who have all already expressed some form of interest in the clients Partner Program. These leads are usually marketing agencies, which will hopefully in time provide our client as a service to their clients. You will be joining a team of top performers in one of the fastest growing, largest, most productive and most profitable sales segment in all of the company.
In this role, you will need to:
- Evaluate the quality of your new inbound leads each day, and decide which you are going to use your valuable time to call.
- Manage a large pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, and develop high value reseller/channel partners through a defined reseller acquisition process.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day
- Quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective resellers.
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them.
- Become an expert at presenting how inbound marketing and HubSpot's software can help an agency improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Close new business consistently with partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training.
You will need to have;
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both German and English
- Terrific consultative selling skills and exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.