***Urgent: French Support Positions-Quick Placements + Relocation
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Athens, Greece
Benefits: Relocation assistance, Bonuses, Insurance and more
We are now hiring fluent French speakers for entry-level positions in Athens, Greece. Our client is one of the biggest and most professional BPO Companies in the world.
Are you interested in gaining professional experience? Would you like to jump-start your career while having fun? If so, here is what our Junior level, French Customer Care roles on the Mediterranean have to offer:
- Help customers resolve issues with a particular product or functionality;
- Provide users with instructions via email, chat and phone;
- Escalate issues to other teams when necessary;
- Report to team manager or team supervisor;
- Enjoy communicating in French.
- Fluent French;
- Good English;
- European Union Citizenship
- Desire to develop and perfect your customer care skills;
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about modern technology and communication;
- Energetic and adventurous personality;
- Good communication skills;
- Can-do attitude.
The relocation package for candidates coming from abroad includes:
- Up to 2 weeks of bed and breakfast hotel accommodation;
- Flight ticket to Athens and taxi from the airport;
- Assistance with finding a permanent place to live;
- Assistance with getting your tax identification number and opening a bank account.
- Great basic salary;
- Monthly performance bonus;
- 2 extra salaries per year;
- On-site canteen with employee discounts;
- Paid training;
- Company social events;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid overtime;
- Opportunity to earn more money working on Greek holidays;
- Cultural diversity;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Career growth.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers from many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, our fully-trained expert recruiters help job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews;
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details pertaining to the job;
- You can ask for application feedback anytime via email or phone;
- You don’t have to face the situation in which you don’t hear from the company for days;
- Our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
How to Apply
Please apply either by clicking on the Application button, or send us an email at Ceno@dkglobalrecruitment.com with your attached CV in English. Please mention the role you are interested in. Note that we will do our best to contact you as soon as possible, should you be suitable for the role.
Entry level, French Customer Care role on the Mediterranean with relocation and paid training provided!