Dutch speaking jobs in Customer service , Procurement and Accounting
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Candidate must have European nationality
- University graduate
- Team player
- Customer orientation, detail oriented and problem solving attitude
- Willingness to learn
Responsibilities - Customer service
- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues
- Provide feedback to the team manager
Responsibilities - Procurement
• Opening invoices in workflow tool
• Checking data and details in the ERP system
• Entering correct data, performing online checks
• Communicating and clarifying with suppliers
Responsibilities - Account Payable /Account Receivable
• Invoice processing and resolution
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
• Communication and clarifications with suppliers
• Assist with month-end closing
• Preparation of reports
- Flight ticket (for non locals)
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Private medical insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All are services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.