Customer service in Lisbon for French Speaker ! Apply here.
Apply here to work as customer advisor in Lisbon – French Speaker
You will have the opportunity to develop your skill with the leader of the outsourcing company which will provide you a great training. You will be part of a young and dynamic team and will get the chance to increase your languages skill.
Thanks to its great gastronomy, warm welcoming and its sunny weather, Lisbon is a wonderful place to visit and to enjoy.
Your will provide game support to the users of this well-known mobile game and adapt yourself to their need.
- Follow all the procedures and the guidelines of the call proceedings
- Answer to each customers’ enquiries successfully
- Understand and know all the products, systems, peripherals and software to help the clients
- Listen to the customers’ feedbacks and adapt your service according to the feedbacks
- Be proactive and look for improvement for the quality of the service
- Maintain the customers’ loyalty with a strong and professional relationships
- Perfect French mastery written
- Good level of English (minimum B1-B2)
- EU nationality
- Excellent telephone and email manner
- Be passionate by the online and mobile gaming
- Know identify the customers’ needs in details to help them with passion
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet) principally: Internet, mobile gaming, mobile devices (Android and Windows), MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to thrive in challenging situations
- Good communication skill
Compensation and benefits
- Excellent relocation package (reimbursement of your flight)
- Competitive salary for Lisbon
- Accommodation included in a sharing house with your single bedroom
- Free Portuguese lessons
- Amazing opportunity to work with a large multinational company
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Participation at the various activities planned by the company
This opportunity can be the beginning of an international career. If you want to apply, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.