Global Operations - Training Coordinator - Maidenhead,UK
Directors languages & Culturalbrifings is a Global business Language School operating in 62 Countries.
In line with our international growth we are now recruiting new talent to assist with our global language training operations.
As an interface between clients and our global network of trainers delivering foreign language training, the overall duties of this role will involve: Operations, client liaison, sourcing, recruitment, training, instruction and monitoring of Teachers, Course set up and monitoring i.e. scheduling dates dealing with cancellations and postponements, course evaluation surveys/follow up, quarterly client reports and invoice monitoring.
Candidates for this role must have excellent customer facing skills, be articulate, problem solvers, IT proficient, able to work under pressure and to deadlines, familiar with working across cultures, degree educated (in Foreign Languages, teaching or a business discipline), teaching experience useful but not essential, and in addition to native level English skills, the ability to speak a foreign language would be an advantage but not essential.
Hours and location: Full time 8.45 - 17.30 Monday to Friday at our offices located in Maidenhead Riverside, starting salary £18-23,000 will be based on candidates qualifications and / or previous experiences.
Applicants should forward their CVs and covering emails to Ms Anne Heuer
More jobs like this
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Recruitment Western European Languages jobs in Maidenhead
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Recruitment English jobs in Maidenhead
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Recruitment French jobs in Maidenhead
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Recruitment German jobs in Maidenhead
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Recruitment Eastern European Languages jobs in Maidenhead