Work in Lisbon - Dutch CS role
3 days left
- Job Type
- Permanent Vacancy
Dutch Speaker required in Sunny Lisbon: Customer Service
Our client is looking for Dutch speaker to join his European team. This company is present within 65 countries with its 311 contact centre. No experience needed and an amazing training will be provided.
Seize the opportunity to work in one of the most beautiful city in Europa. Lisbon is a great place to enjoy historical heritage under a warm climate. And if you want to meet new people, the nightlife in Lisbon is always vibrant.
Working for a massive website, you will provide help to the customers and support them to solve their various queries.
Specific duties of the role include:
•Dealing with customers in a courteous and friendly manner, ensuring that each customer leaves the call with a positive experience
•Ability to handle and ultimately overcome any customer objections or queries
•Securely and accurately entering information into a database
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
• Dutch mother tongue and god level of English (B1, B2)
•An excellent telephone manner with a passion for working with people
•Excellent listening skills, with the ability to pick up on the subtle hints that lead to sales opportunities
•Excellent written communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
•Strong problem solving skills and ability to thrive in challenging situations
•An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws
•Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
•Previous phone based or face to face Sales experience is desirable but not essential.
We offer you:
• Excellent relocation package for successful candidates
• Competitive salary
• Amazing opportunity to work with a large multinational company.
• Pleasant working environment - with helpful and nice colleagues and a very good team spirit
• Optimum accessibility - by perfect connection to public transport
• Cooperative PARTICIPATION - through long-term, trusting and cooperative partnership with the local council
• FUN AND COMMITMENT - through unique events such as our annual, global talent and our team events and challenges.
Take the chance to start working abroad and apply at email@example.com
Apply for Work in Lisbon - Dutch CS role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly