German Speaking Executive Assistant
6 days left
- Job Type
- Temporary Vacancy
ALNO is a market leading kitchen manufacturer delivering inspired kitchen solutions through our first-rate materials, skilled craftspeople, technical precision, and incorporation of the latest trends and outstanding service. Aside from UK sites in Leeds, Sevenoaks and Wolverhampton, ALNO operates in the United States, China, Switzerland and Germany, and exports to 6,000 sales partners in 64 countries worldwide.
We are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant for maternity cover for a period of 9 months to join us in our ALNO UK head office in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Role & Responsibilities
The role is to provide maternity cover for a period of 9 months. It provides planning and organisational support to the Chairman & Managing Director. The role is further responsible for maintaining confidential documentation and correspondence.
- Dealing with internal and external communication via phone, e-mail and written correspondence
- Diary and meeting coordination across multiple diaries including VC
- Email management for Managing Director and Chairman
- Create and maintain electronic and manual filing systems
- Project support
- Providing support for internal and external meetings in form of agendas, minutes, action logs and follow up
- Organisation and Coordination of travel for the Managing Director and Chairman
- First point of contact for facilities management
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a PA/ secretarial role dealing with confidential information
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy and verbal reasoning skills
- Well-developed IT skills and high level competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience in an international environment
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in facilities management
- Service minded
- can-do attitude
- Accuracy / diligence
- Goal orientated
- People person
- English & Maths GCSE grade c or above
The job holder provided essential support to the Managing Director and the Chairman and is focussed on facilitating both functions in carrying out their roles in an efficient manner. The nature of the role creates exposure to information of a highly confidential nature and as such discretion is paramount. The role also requires a high level of interaction with various people inside and external to the company and therefore strong communication skills are essential.
The team is based in different geographical locations and the role requires dedication to provide optimum support and from time to time a reasonable degree of flexibility in hours worked.
The job holder is a professional who inspires trust and creates an atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation.
Apply for German Speaking Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly