Finnish speakers for Accounts Receivable within Global Company in Bucharest
Come to Bucharest and join the Finnish team in a global company in Bucharest.
If you like working with numbers, this is a good opportunity to work and develop your career in a multicultural environment as an Account Receivable. The company is offering on-going training and their well-prepared professionals will help you grow on the job.
- Making sure that your clients make accurate payments and respect their deadlines and agreed policies.
- Handling incoming collection calls and making outgoing collection calls.
- Processing of all customers related invoices, credit notes and payments.
- Maintaining a constant relationship with the client’s business representatives.
- Sorting of invoices and request re-scans for unclear images or incomplete invoices.
- Booking of incoming payments.
- Some experience in reconciliation, collections or cash application needed.
- Customer management skills and problem solving attitude.
- Fluency in Finish and English.
The company offers attractive salary + excellent benefits of package:
- Amazing Relocation Package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
- Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania)
- Rent allowance for 2 years
- On-going Training
- Paid holidays
- The opportunity to develop your career within international organisation
If you are interested please apply by sending your CV for email@example.com
Referral program: If you are not suitable for the position mentioned or feel like you could bring one of your friends with you, ask them to send the CV for MGI Recruitment and if we secure a job for them, we will reward you with 150 euros.
More jobs like this
- Less than £10,000 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Western European Languages jobs in Romania
- Less than £10,000 Permanent Vacancy Graduate English jobs in Romania
- Less than £10,000 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Nordic Languages jobs in Romania
- Less than £10,000 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Finnish jobs in Romania