Account Receivable Position in Bucharest. Dutch speakers.
As a financial solutions provider, the company manage around 10,000 customers, specializing primarily in the retail/e-commerce, telecommunications, insurance, banking and healthcare sectors. Our client has around 7,000 employees in 22 countries, including a strong presence in Europe, America and Asia, and offers flexible full-service solutions for the value-oriented management of customer relationships and cash flows.
Your job will be:
• Troubleshooting any problems clients may have via telephone, e-mail or chat
• Process the queries in line with the company policy
• Forward more complicated cases to responsible persons (if needed)
• Support newcomers and act as a team
• Swedish as mother tongue and English on a advanced level
• Knowledge of hardware and software (MS Office, Internet)
• High school degree
• High interest in IT
• Proactive personality and eager to learn
• Customer service experience is a plus
Excellent Salary : 18K up to 19K euros (Gross) per year
• Amazing relocation package (2 weeks of accommodation and €1000 NET paid the first week)
• Private medical insurance
• Discount in sports, shops, online services
• Real opportunities for career development within the company
How to apply?
Send your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org