CS (including billing/invoices) position for Dutch Speakers in Brasov - Salary up to 19k year!
2 days left
- Job Type
One of our clients is looking for Dutch speakers for an office in Braşov – the main and biggest office in Romania – will give you an opportunity to develop both within different projects and departments.
Brașov is a city in Romania and the administrative centre of Braşov County. It the 7th most populous city in Romania, and the metropolitan area is home to 369,896 residents. Braşov is located in the central part of the country, about 166 kilometres north of Bucharest and 380 kilometres from the Black Sea.
Your job will be:
• Troubleshooting any problems clients may have via telephone, e-mail or chat
• Process the queries in line with the company policy
• Forward more complicated cases to responsible persons (if needed)
• Support newcomers and act as a team
• Dutch as mother tongue and English on an advanced level
• Knowledge of hardware and software (MS Office, Internet)
• High school degree
• High interest in IT
• Proactive personality and eager to learn
• Customer service experience is a plus
• Excellent Salary :18k up to 19k euros (GROSS) per year
• Amazing relocation package (2 weeks of accommodation and €1000 NET paid the first week)
• Private medical insurance
• Discount in sports, shops, online services
• Real opportunities for career development within the company
How to apply?
send your CV to EduardoG@mgirecruitment.com
Apply for CS (including billing/invoices) position for Dutch Speakers in Brasov - Salary up to 19k year!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly