Japanese Customer Support / VIP /CRM Agent - Malta
1 day left
- Job Type
- Permanent Vacancy
- Make customer’s casino experience as smooth as possible in order to boost acquisition and prevent churn.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Drive CRM/VIP activity via proactive communications, campaigns & program.
- Work closely with Head of CRM, CRM coordinator, VIP Manager, VIP executive to develop a seamless contact strategy that will meet CRM/VIP KPI goals while improving on their experience, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide excellent support to our customers via chat, email and phone
- Forward and escalate technical issues
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to resolve customer complaints
- Resolve more complicated/demanding issues with the teamleader/trainer/manager
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (KYC calls)
- Follow up on customer’s queries
- Be up-to-date with procedures/promotions
- Forward customer’s feedback/ideas
- Work towards Team/own KPI’s
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools (FCR)
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Share ideas and workflow improvements with supervisors
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Delivery of all CRM/VIP activity for the business within the Japanese market - including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required.
- Owning and managing weekly monthly VIP communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
- Liaise personally with key VIP customers
- Daily creditation of VIP generosity comps
- Owning and managing weekly monthly CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
- Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates.
- Proofing all campaign and ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
- Assist in contents translations when required.
- Conducting continuous competitor screening and analysis.
- Effectively communicate with other departments through internal chats, e-mails, as well as being open to talk to responsible persons face to face.
- Have an honest relationship with team leaders/managers by always keeping them as informed as possible and vice versa.
- Be a good team player by talking and discussing issues with your colleagues.
- Build solid relationships with customers through all communication channels.
- Have instant and open communication with other departments such as CRM, Casino operations, marketing, and affiliates.
- Monthly strategic and operational meeting with brand owners and relevant stake holders for activities planning.
- Campaigns ROI communications to Head of CRM and VIP manager.
- Demonstrate and promote company culture and values both internally and externally.
- Help your team by providing information that could be needed.
- Contribute by forwarding feedback from customers to other departments.
- Experience of working in a customer service and/or contact centre environment is preferred
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience within a CRM function (or Customer facing function).
- On-line experience in Support /Customer Services/Telemarketing.
- Good knowledge of Email and overall campaign Best Practice.
- Outgoing phone calls.
- Some experience of using and optimising CRM techniques ie: segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, customer communication, reporting.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience within direct customer management (Customer Service or Outbound Telesales) or equivalent in Marketing.
- You are experienced in working with valuable customers and have the confidence to interact with them on a 1:1 basis.
- Must be fluent in Japanese at native level with excellent fluency in English
- Comprehensive knowledge and an understanding of the gambling industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent written (copy writing) and verbal communication skills in required language.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) with an inquisitive mind-set and working with multiple teams within the company.
- Ability to learn new technology/system/applications quickly
- Confident telephone manner, professionalism and a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and adherence to schedule
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and be able to adapt to changes
- Strong values for team work, customer service, initiative and integrity
- An understanding of the iGaming industry is considered as an asset
- Organized, detail oriented, professional, courteous and self-motivated.
Apply for Japanese Customer Support / VIP /CRM Agent - Malta
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Western European Languages jobs in Malta
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service English jobs in Malta
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Asian Languages jobs in Malta
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Japanese jobs in Malta