Tech Support/Customer Service for Networked service provider in Cluj - Danish speakers
Our client is an International networked service provider, what means that you will be working with one of the biggest IT companies in the world.
Be part of a multicultural environment, where you will have the chance to develop your skills and also develop in your career.
Please read the conditions and benefits, I look forward to speak with you!
Your job will be:
• Troubleshooting any problems clients may have via telephone, e-mail or chat
• Process the queries in line with the company policy
• Forward more complicated cases to responsible persons (if needed)
• Support newcomers and act as a team
• Danish as mother tongue and English on an advanced level
• Knowledge of hardware and software (MS Office, Internet)
• High school degree
• High interest in IT
• Proactive personality and eager to learn
• Customer service experience is a plus
• Excellent Salary : 6325 RON Gross + 500RON based on customer satisfaction (3x average salary)
• Amazing relocation package (2 weeks of accommodation and €1000 NET paid the first week)
• Private medical insurance
• Discount in sports, shops, online services
• Real opportunities for career development within the company
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and give you more information.
Send your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , you can Skype me on eduardog.mgi or you can call me on 00353 1437 2714. I look forward to hearing from you.
More jobs like this
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Western European Languages jobs in Romania
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet English jobs in Romania
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Nordic Languages jobs in Romania
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Danish jobs in Romania