Amazing opportunity as Customer support role for Finnish speakers in Cluj, Romania
Our client is an International networked service provider, what means that you will be working with one of the biggest IT companies in the world.
Be part of a multicultural environment, where you will have the chance to develop your skills and also develop in your career.
Please read the conditions and benefits, I look forward to speak with you!
Your job will be:
• Troubleshooting any problems clients may have via telephone, e-mail or chat
• Process the queries in line with the company policy
• Forward more complicated cases to responsible persons (if needed)
• Support newcomers and act as a team
• Finnish as mother tongue and English on an advanced level
• Knowledge of hardware and software (MS Office, Internet)
• High school degree
• High interest in IT
• Proactive personality and eager to learn
• Customer service experience is a plus
• Excellent Salary : 6325 RON Gross + 500RON based on customer satisfaction (3x average salary)
• Amazing relocation package (2 weeks of accommodation and €1000 NET paid the first week)
• Private medical insurance
• Discount in sports, shops, online services
• Real opportunities for career development within the company
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and give you more information.
Send your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , you can Skype me on eduardog.mgi or you can call me on 00353 1437 2714. I look forward to hearing from you.