Start working abroad! Customer Service position in Travel industry for skilled GERMAN speakers
5 days left
- Job Type
- Permanent Vacancy
Are you adventurous and motivated? Do you love working in Customer Services? Then this is the job for you!
Work in beautiful Lisbon, famous for its architecture and numerous beaches. Discover a new culture and enjoy the hospitality unique to Portugal. At the same time, you will be working for one of the biggest online travel agencies in the world. Full training and an excellent relocation package will be provided. Work in a multicultural environment in one of the most exciting cities in the world!
Our client will offer you:
• Excellent relocation package (reimbursement of your flight)
• Competitive salary for Lisbon
• Free Portuguese lessons
• Opportunity to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
Your Responsibilities will be:
• Deliver an excellent service to all customers via email and phone
• Know all the products and procedures to help the clients
• Carry out administration duties (as to update the database, reporting etc.)
• Native German Speaker
• Fluent English level
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer Care oriented
• Good PC skills (MS Office, Skype)
• Be proactive and problem solving
• Be able to work in a team
If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and give you more information. Send it on to email@example.com. I look forward to reading from you.
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment/
MGI is the leading specialist in Multilingual Recruitment, owned and managed by professionals with experience spanning over 20 years. For further information on our open roles please visit http://www.mgirecruitment.com/
Apply for Start working abroad! Customer Service position in Travel industry for skilled GERMAN speakers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly